Art. 8 – Delivery
1. brancatelli.eu/termini-e-condizioni carries out shipments throughout the Italian territory, excluding the state of Vatican City and the Republic of San Marino.
2. brancatelli.eu/termini-e-condizioni will only make deliveries to the user’s home, provided at the time of purchase.
3. Delivery is made, for the Italian territory, generally within one week, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the estimated deadline at the time of selecting the delivery method and, in any case, within the maximum deadline. thirty days from the date of confirmation.
4. As regards the countries of the European Union, the delivery will be made in 4 weeks, and in any case, within the maximum term of thirty days.
5. In non-EU territories, delivery will take place roughly in 4 weeks.
6. If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In this case, a notice will specify the place where the order is located and how to agree on a new delivery.
7. If you are unable to be present at the delivery location at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us again to agree on a new delivery date.
8. If the delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to us after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that it is intended to terminate the contract.
9. As a result of the termination, the amounts will be returned, including delivery costs with the exclusion of any additional costs deriving from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any case, within 30 days from date of termination of the contract. The transport resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs that will be borne by the buyer.
10. Shipping costs are charged to the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed.